20 Jan 2010

Finally, Itz over…

.. for now and forever. No more swt lil memories with her. No need for me to write those stupid, never ending, sober posts describing my relationship with her and no need for u to comment on those sorrowful, so-near-yet-so-far-away, I-miss-her posts. But u can definitely expect her presence in some way or the other in all my posts which is happening for quite sometime now.

Abhey saala ... phir sey shuru kiya….

Ok… the thing is shez engaged. Shez not mine anymore (I mean..was she ever mine?.... I donno)

I would be cheating myself if I say that I can be happy without her. But I have to.. no other go. One thing is for sure. Though I could separate myself from her physically… damn.. the memories.. no way I could get away from them.

I talked to her and decided we’ll not have any sort of contact until I assure myself that I could live without her. Tough decision to make but I had to. We are departing for now. Wish to meet her one last time before this strange..temporary.. break-up.

Are u listening ... my swt lil kid :-(

4 comments:

Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

congrats to d lttl kid ...!

All good things ends a day, giving way for better things to come!

-vk

Naresh Kareti said...

Buddy Bharath "All IZZ WELL"..Antha mana manchike...nuvvu ee blog eppudo rayalsindhi..baga late chesavu..
Sorry emi anukovadhu ila public ga rayadam..aame ki nuvvu avasaram lenappudu..nuvvu intha feel avvadam assalu emi bagaledhu..nuvvu entha hurt ayyavo naku telidhu kani..i m dbl hurt..

Be Happy Dude.. inka chala undhi manam cheyalsindhi...

BTW,..do not delete this comment pls...

Bharath said...

delete cheyyanu ra... bcoz I shud definitely defend her...thanu mosam chesindi anna feeling evariki raakudadu.. I never ever regret for having her in my life..and "aame ki nuvvu avasaram lenappudu" .. I can't agree with this statement coz I know how she struggled to retain me as her friend.

And u r right... ee blog eppudo raayalsindi.. a lil late.

Naresh Kareti said...

nenu cheppedhi kuda adhe "I know how she struggled to retain me as her ---FRIEND---".
sare vadiley no more arguments..nenu edo koncham emotional lo telisi teliyani info tho rasanu...never mind..
itz all over now....